Family Law Attorneys Serving Des Moines & Surrounding Areas
Se Habla EspaƱol 515-305-3474
Back to Top
Modifications Providing Personal Attention to Protect Your Family & Future

Modification Lawyers in Des Moines

Effectively Helping You Modify Existing Court Orders

Judge modifying court orderIf you and your former spouse have an existing court order for a family law matter, you may be able to modify it under certain conditions. Court orders are generally only able to be changed if one or both spouses experience a significant change in circumstances. For example, if you lost your job, are suffering from a severe illness, were injured in an accident, or something similar, you may be eligible to modify your court order.

Family Law Solutions of Iowa, LLC has years of experience in this area of law, and we can help you modify your court order. Our Des Moines modification lawyers have modified many child support, child custody, spousal support, and other types of court orders. We can navigate you throughout the complex legal process as we protect your rights and best interests. You can count on us to provide you with sound guidance and relentless advocacy every step of the way.

Call Family Law Solutions of Iowa, LLC today at (515) 305-3474 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our modification attorneys in Des Moines.

Reach a Resolution with Our Legal Support

Whether your life circumstances have changed or criminal issues have arisen that necessitate modifications to court orders that were made during your divorce proceedings, our firm has extensive legal experience representing clients across Iowa with professional, competent, and knowledgeable advocacy.

Our Des Moines family law attorneys help clients modify many types of court orders, including:

A judge makes the ultimate modification decision based on what is in the best interests of the child(ren) involved, or the best interests of both former spouses. No matter what your specific situation may be, we offer a free consultation to each client in order to discuss the details of the orders you wish to modify.

Call (515) 305-3474 for a Free Consultation

For professional legal help to modify child custody, spousal support, visitation rights, and more, give our office a call at your earliest convenience at (515) 305-3474.

No Matter What Your Case Involves,

We Stand By Your Side
  • “I wanted more time with my son. Since I wasn't able to obtain this on my own, I went to Gary for his legal expertise. Not only did I get that, he "held my hand" through the process giving me the ...”

    - Tim
  • “I don't normally write a review but I feel that Gary has earned it. Mr. Hill has helped me tremendously in winning a child custody case. We all know ugly those can get. He has represented my case very ...”

    - Jasmina
  • “Excellent lawyer. Explains everything so you can understand it. I highly recommend him!!!”

    - Alison F.
  • “I hired Gary to help me with my divorce. I was completely happy with his representation. Gary took the time to explain the process of the court, and eased my mind. Court can be scary, but with Gary as ...”

    - Michelle S.
  • “What I like most about Gary is his intuition. He will listen to your story and legal issue and his solution will see right to the heart of the problem. I felt Gary cared about my case personally and ...”

    - AP

Committed to the Highest Standards

Meet Your Team